Super Contributor

Denim & Co. Caught My Attention Today

I rarely post to the blogs but today I am compelled to give a thumbs up to Denim & Co. I like their new line up. The colors are modern, the prints have turned more contemporary, and the models were styled nice. I found the shows refreshing and I ordered several items, something I have not done in a while. The presentations talked about the garment and how the features may look on me rather the Graver focus on wearing her items to a baby shower, out to dinner, going to grocery store. Good job Denim & Co team. I will watch again.
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Caught My Attention Today

Isn't it fun to sit back and enjoy the shows? I don't get to watch much during the day - except for summer, but I do DVR quiite a bit, even if I don't plan on buying from the brand. I like the interaction with some of the hosts and vendors. I haven't been buying from QVC forever though, so I do understand how others can be "burned out"! I did watch some of the shows with Gary earlier and I appreciate the color combination advice he and the host gave. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Tshirtgal, I just want to say thank you for posting a positive thread about Denim & Co! After what has been going on the last day or two with the D & Co TSV, the Easy Street TSV, and others that have just gone completely off the rails, your post is a breath of fresh air. I, like most people, don't like everything from a particular line, but I've bought several striped D & Co tops lately that I really like, and a couple of short sleeve floral tops. I also have the Denim & Co How Smooth Bootcut jeans, the straight leg jeans, and the capris, and these tops look great with them! I buy a little from many of the lines QVC has, just whatever really strikes me, and I've built a great casual wardrobe (I'm retired - I also retired all those "business suits" and high heels!)...{#emotions_dlg.laugh} So thanks again for your post!

Regular Contributor

I agree, so nice to see a positive post about Denim and Co. I find so much to wear in this line. It fits my lifestyle as a sahm, my body type and taste. Not every piece, but lots of it appeals to me.
Respected Contributor

D&C as a brand works well for me. Yes, they cost more than going to Kohl's, Target or Macy's, but they are clothes that I can count on to last a long time. I get tshirts other places & they are limp & tired looking after a few wearings. I have capris from D&C that I just can NOT wear out!

Super Contributor

I think all the items look much better when they're color co-ordinated rather than so many colors worn together. All too often they'll show a top with a different color pant and then a print handbag and then different shoes and they all look terrible.

The same items would look so much better if they had matching shoes and purse and tones of the same color for the top and bottom.

Carolyn Gracie is the worst offender when it comes to this and really needs to take a good look in her mirror as she looks so much better when she does not mix and match as she is so fond of doing.

Trusted Contributor

My 2 favorite lines from QVC are LOGO and Denim & Company. Odd combo I know, but I've been able to mix the 2 together that gives me a casual, little funky, little unique style that is perfect for me.

And for the price, Denim and Company wears insanely well. I have pieces over 5 years old that have been worn many many times and they still look good. I could never say that about less expensive options I've tried with Kohls and Walmart.