Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Just a heads up, new colors up for this year, side pockets, ankle slits and same fabrication as past. 

Comfortable around the house, easy wear with a tee shirt!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal 

Thanks for the head's up!  I'm a beach pant junkie!  Can't wait to see the new stuff!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Just a heads up, new colors up for this year, side pockets, ankle slits and same fabrication as past. 

Comfortable around the house, easy wear with a tee shirt!   Smiley Happy

These caught my eye but I don't know if I should give them a try.  I'm 5' 3" and carry my weight in the middle.  I don't know if they'll look good on me but I'm going on a cruise at the end of the year and now I'm interested.  I know there is petite, but I hate returning stuff (especially QVC stuff).  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Last year I purchased the Shibori print along with the matching tank.

Denim & Co. Beach Printed Jersey Scoop Neck Tan - A397068

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Did you wer the pants and top together? Seems like it would look like a nice jumpsuit - but more practical when nature calls.

I like the look of the blue and white print, seems very wearable.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago when they had this style with the bottom slit - I bought two pairs - generally wore them with "ordinary" t-shirts from Hanes.

I bought a pair of these in the palm - taupe/black.  I have several black t-shirts.

Esteemed Contributor

I was rather glad that this weekend's offering was what they have termed the classic prints. My old green palm didn't have another season left in them, so I was a happy camper to be able to get a new pair in the same color/print. Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

thanks for the heads up @SeaGal .

my 20 something daughter actually loves these pants and i try to give her a pair or two every year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I bought the same one!  Love both pieces!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Did you wer the pants and top together? Seems like it would look like a nice jumpsuit - but more practical when nature calls.

I like the look of the blue and white print, seems very wearable.

Hi @kate2357  - You are so right that it's more practical than a jumpsuit!  Yes, I did wear them together and separately with a white tank.   Are you going to purchase?