Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Active -- New Today

[ Edited ]

A383266  Long sleeve Half Zip Top

I love this!

I have been looking for quality tops just like this to wear on long walks in the cooler weather.  I love the half zip, and that it zips up to a standing collar instead of a v-neck or crew neck.  I also love the zippered kangaroo pockets because I always have something small to carry. 

I bought two -- the navy and the green.

It looks kind of ordinary in the photo online, but the presentation shows the details.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Active -- New Today

I like the style but not that price!

Honored Contributor

I like the green and the navy, but $51.50 plus tax. No way would I pay that price. For those that can afford it--enjoy. It looks cute and comfy. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN ............The price is $48.00, just in case you might be interested in it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

A383266  Long sleeve Half Zip Top

I love this!

I have been looking for quality tops just like this to wear on long walks in the cooler weather.  I love the half zip, and that it zips up to a standing collar instead of a v-neck or crew neck.  I also love the zippered kangaroo pockets because I always have something small to carry. 

I bought two -- the navy and the green.

It looks kid of ordinary in the photo online, but the presentation shows the details.

@Caaareful Shopper 

I saw that item too. I really like it. Definitely my style. I haven’t ordered yet. I’m trying to decide how much I really need it 😉 and which color to order. Enjoy yours when they arrive.