Honored Contributor

Denim & Co Active French Terry Long Sleeve Top...

[ Edited ]

A378196

OMG! This top fills in a lot of gaps in my wardrobe and I wanted to share info about it...I highly recommend! When wearing, it is quite flattering for the type of top it is...no joke.

I ordered 4 in the medium...black, warm coral, light aqua and the lilac when it was at the OTO - 'show only' price of $26.98 each. Thankfully, because of the way it fits, even when I reach my goal weight I'm sure they will still look/fit great with a bit more room (since it is a type of sweatshirt) so I don't have to buy the next size down. That is a huge relief!

I really am over the moon...the fit is fantastic! I definitely consider it semi-fitted, so if you are apple or pear shaped, at the top end of your size (say a large/16) or have a large chest, I suggest sizing up. 

As for the colors and for those interested, I can share a couple of exact/perfect matches to other garments:

The lilac matches perfectly back to Martha Stewart wisteria jeans A309514

The warm coral matches perfectly back to the Denim & Co printed french terry pants in black of A393389. In the video, Carolyn does show the black pants with another warm coral top, but I personally didn't like it.

As for the light aqua...I especially LOVE it paired with chocolate/chestnut brown and olive bottoms! The ones I have are D&Co joggers - A378199 and D&Co cropped pants - A303135

Now of coarse these tops can be worn with many other garments/bottoms...ie., jeans. I'm certainly not trying to insult anyone's intelligence.

For me, and for certain outfits, I like to match the particular shade/hue of a color for an outfit and it can be frustrating if things don't match well or close...and especially hard to do sometimes when shopping online.

Hope this info helps a few folks Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Active French Terry Long Sleeve Top...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi  Thanks for posting the image for everyone. Smiley Happy

Too bad it really doesn't do the top justice though. I think the model wearing the navy shows the best perspective. I don't know why since it's the same top...LOL

It also looks great on both the model and Rachel in the video!

Super Contributor

Just received mine today in the Navy. I sized up for a little more room. Love it!