Super Contributor

I only wear Denim and Co 8 inch inseam shorts - A50254 - and it is still not in stock.  How can I tell if they sold out this year or not.  I did a chat with Customer Service and they have no idea.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co 8 inch shorts

The video they are currently showing with Carolyn and Gary is from May 15, 2018.  They have not been shown yet this year. Looking through the various YouTube videos of these particular shorts they seem to be presented each year between April and May.

They always say "this is the only order of the year, get them now" in all the videos.

They seem to be a popular item so I would imagine they would reorder them and be bringing them back again this year.

I'm guessing they will be back in stock sometime soon.  Probably in April/May since all the videos for the past several years fall into this time period.

Best to check back in over the next several weeks if you want to be sure to get them.

Honored Contributor

I got my grey ones in March. Nobody else wanted grey , so, I got in

Trusted Contributor

Shawn has been saying for a couple of weeks that she and Gary will have shorts as a TSV soon.  I haven't seen a preview.  Personally, I need an inseam longer than 8 inches, but we'll see what it's like.

Super Contributor

Thank you - now I have hope that I will get them - then I buy a ton - I live in Florida so wear them all year