Respected Contributor

Got my beach pants today.  Med.  Regular.  They were supposed to be 30" length but they are actually 31 1/2 inches.  Way too long and if they don't shrink, back they go.  Very disappointed so far.  I will wash them tomorrow and hope.

Esteemed Contributor

i just received mine, too. The printed ones are horrible! i am not large (size 10), but they make me look huge! i might keep the black pair to wear as house pants. i dont understsnd why so many people love them. Different tastes, i guess.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Got my beach pants today.  Med.  Regular.  They were supposed to be 30" length but they are actually 31 1/2 inches.  Way too long and if they don't shrink, back they go.  Very disappointed so far.  I will wash them tomorrow and hope.

take a hem

Respected Contributor

I have them from a couple of years ago and I wear them almost daily working at home. They are comfortable. I only wish that they would make them with a straight leg. I have almost tripped on that wide leg. They are houe pants or beach pants . Not so great for anything else. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt    If they had a straight leg, they wouldn't be beach pants.  They'd just be pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I received mine (pink snake) yesterday. So disappointed-- too big and long, and the material is very thin. I'll be returning today.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

i just received mine, too. The printed ones are horrible! i am not large (size 10), but they make me look huge! i might keep the black pair to wear as house pants. i dont understsnd why so many people love them. Different tastes, i guess.

@Goldengate8361, I had the same reaction when I bought my first pair 2 years ago.  I too have the black and I wouldn't wear these anywhere except to lounge around my house.    

Honored Contributor

I love mine I have several pairs of the version thatwas sold two years ago, I do not mind the wide leg and I wear them often during the SUmmer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have to wear bulky braces on my knees and I love the beach pants because they disguise the braces. I ordered 2 more pairs when they were a TSV recently and am really forward to receiving them. 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I love mine I have several pairs of the version thatwas sold two years ago, I do not mind the wide leg and I wear them often during the SUmmer

me too