Occasional Contributor

Denim Jeans with no front button ....

I wish one of the designers would make "denim" jeans with a faux fly and put the zipper on the side or in back . That front botton causes a lump in front for those of us that can't / don't tuck our tops in .  A side or back zipper would make a much smoother look . 

Valued Contributor

Re: Denim Jeans with no front button ....

I wear nothing but pull on jeans.  Problem solved.  I hate side zippers.  They take longer when you have to run to the bathroom and are hard to get down.  I can't imagine what a back zipper would be like. 

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Community @Hoosierlady

I'm a diehard JCP shopper and the best dress slacks they ever sold were hollywood waist side zip pants.  Sadly they discontinued them.

I really like side zip pants and would love a pair of jeans with side zip.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Most of my bottoms are without buttons and zippers. I have really bad arthritis in my hands and I would have a 'situation' if I had to undo buttons and zippers to go to the bathroom. Pull-on jeans are a godsend for me and they don't give me a bump on the front of the waistband....nice and smooth.Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

I like "Hollywood Waist" pants with a side zipper and have a high waistline, but prefer pull-on pants.  

I haven't seen pants that zip in the back for years and years ... I'm thinking Audrey Hepburn capri pants.

I won't buy any pants with a fly front.

Respected Contributor

@Hoosierlady

Great idea!  

Honored Contributor

Back zippers are not for me and side zippers look unbalanced.  Never liked them.  Jeans are meant to have front zippers.  

Honored Contributor

They'd never sell me a pair of jeans with a side or back zipper.  There are so many options in jeans now days, surely the OP could find a pull-on style with no button.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

JAG jeans has styles without a zipper or button. I have some, and I love them for just that reason.

Here's a pair at Nordstrom Rack. $32.97.

Image of JAG Jeans Penny Straight Leg Pull-On Jeans

There are also styles on the Nordstrom website; those tend to run about $75 a pair. 

JAG also has their own website: jagjeans.

Honored Contributor

This is precisely why I prefer pull on pants with elastic waists.