Contributor

Denim Jackets -- any designer

Please please -- any designer of denim jackets.  Make one that's LONGER. At least 26 - 28 inches.  I don't like wearing short, moto-style jackets.  I hate it when tops hang below the jacket and I don't like having to tuck them in.

Longer denim jackets, PLEASE.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim Jackets -- any designer

Denim and company had a longer one this season.  It came in a couple shades of denim and a black.

Honored Contributor

I have 7 or 8 Denim & Co. jean jackets in various styles and colors and they're all a longer length.  D&C is probably your best bet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diamond Gal There's one right now on the Talbot's site with front flap pockets 

Runs a size small.  The girls in the store had the same fit issue.

Respected Contributor

Search for Tribal brand (they make great fitting pants and jeans too!)...I own a dark denim jacket from them I purchased about 3 years ago and it's my favorite! Tribal makes clothing for women, not teens.  The jacket I own is a premium smooth denim, has a nice body skimming shape with lots of stretch. It kept it's shape, is structured yet feels like a sweater on it's so comfortable. Good length, not cropped, well beneath my waist. Flattering on and fashionable. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diamond Gal  I haven't shopped Denim & Co. for years, Carolyn and Gary had a longer denim jacket on and I jumped at the chance to buy it! Glad I did; it sold out immediately. Item A-303892 will be returning! I love this jacket and, fortunately, Gary indicated it would be back. Watch for it within the next few months (I think). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Diamond Gal  Try the good old tried and true Levi's denim jean jacket. I purchased mine years ago in the men's dept. (size Small). The men's jackets are longer and I turn the sleeves back on most jackets anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diamond Gal :  I own about 20 jeans jackets and most are Chicos.  I frequently buy them from Ebay.  They have so many I'm sure you'd find several that would work.  Also online Chicos has several longer denim jackets.

Honored Contributor

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Diamond Gal Talbots