Frequent Contributor

Re: Denim Jacket A232350 Coming Soon In PERFECTLY PINK!

I absolutely love my linea denim jackets! I can't wait to add the perfectly pink! LOVE perfectly pink! N
Respected Contributor

Do you know what month this is being shown? I looked at Louis' website at the special dates and he has Leah listed in March, but not in Feb.?
Honored Contributor

The On 2/15/2015 MarilynM said: Do you know what month this is being shown? I looked at Louis' website at the special dates and he has Leah listed in March, but not in Feb.?

The PP and Bleached Denim are up for ordering now.

Valued Contributor

How small does this come? I don't buy/wear denim jackets because they are always huge. Do you know the sizes? I love pink

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

How small does this come? I don't buy/wear denim jackets because they are always huge. Do you know the sizes? I love pink

I think the size starts at XXS. I have bought the XS.

Esteemed Contributor

How small does this come? I don't buy/wear denim jackets because they are always huge. Do you know the sizes? I love pink Smile

I wear a size 4 top in B&M stores, and both the xxs and the xs fit me. I decided on the xs for a slightly looser fit. There's a nice shape to this jacket. I just ordered my third color - perfectly pink.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 shoesnbags said:

How small does this come? I don't buy/wear denim jackets because they are always huge. Do you know the sizes? I love pink Smile

I wear a size 4 top in B&M stores, and both the xxs and the xs fit me. I decided on the xs for a slightly looser fit. There's a nice shape to this jacket. I just ordered my third color - perfectly pink.

I'm short and the length is flattering too. I got the XS too because I also like a slightly looser fit. I don't know if they will have the PP pants, but the pants started at size 2.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Daysdee said:
On 2/15/2015 shoesnbags said:

I'm short and the length is flattering too. I got the XS too because I also like a slightly looser fit. I don't know if they will have the PP pants, but the pants started at size 2.

" Louis said on his blog that the pants have not been reordered.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if the buttons will be silver or gold on the perfectly pink denim jacket? I already have the white and the aqua denim jacket which both have gold buttons.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Perfectly Pink Denim Jacket, and it's in process. I already have the White Denim Jacket. I have a feeling the buttons are gold also, but I do have some jewelry that combines gold and silver, plus some gold jewelry. I'd prefer silver buttons on the pink jacket, but it's not a deal-breaker for me.