Denim Chore Jacket in Bandana Paisley

New, at J. Crew-

Sizes XXS-XXL.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim Chore Jacket in Bandana Paisley

cute

Esteemed Contributor

Now that I like. Coverage and a loose fit. 

Respected Contributor

I like it.  $148.  

Honored Contributor

Perfect!   Thank you.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Cute!  I could see this with a black skirt and striped top.

Honored Contributor

I like the paisley accents

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Yes, I want this jacket.  Just enough paisley bandana to give it some pizzazz, but not too much.

I like the color of the denim, and the shirt/jacket style - way different than the standard 'jean jacket'.

I get J Crew updates on my email just about daily and saw this and want it.  I wonder if it runs large though, would like to see some reviews.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

A few of my neighbors actually raise chickens.  I'll recommend this one for "chores."  Cute.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the front of the jacket. Loathe the back of the jacket. I think coats/tops w/ that sort of flat back make people look wider than they are. I can't tell you how many things I have tried on and thought "oh I love this" only to turn around and look at the back and go, "yowza that ain't good". 

I had this adorable dress back in the early 90's that I just loved and I got so many compliments on how pretty the dress was. My spouse hated it and said I looked as wide as a barn from the back. I was appalled and hurt and told him people told me all day long how cute my dress was. His reply -- did anyone tell you that you looked great in the dress after they saw it from the back? Rushed to the mirror and looked and sure as heck, he was right. I looked like I weighed at least 30 pounds more from the rear view. From that moment on, DH was my guide, if he said something didn't look good* on me, back it went.

*He did learn to use nicer language & didn't imply I was as big as a barn.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."