Honored Contributor

Denim And Co Rose Brown Color

I bought the Denim and Co perfect Jersey peplum back cardigan from EBay for $16.97. I was actually looking for something to go with a print clutch that I have, it's a snakeskin print in ivory and rosy shade with some brown.

I'm not even sure how well it goes with it, but I love the rose brown color and this cardigan. It's a summer weight cardigan for AC and cool nights. I got a small and the fit is perfect. I'm an 8 or a 10.

The cardigan is on clearance at QVC, not much left in sizes. I'd have to look up the item number, I think it's on my receipt. Got it from Chel's Closet, have ordered other Q items from there and been very pleased.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim And Co Rose Brown Color

@Greeneyedlady21 

I have a pair of those famous beach pants from a couple years ago in that rose color ... for some reason I don't wear them and just can't put my finger on why.   

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered from her too and she ships fast, has reasonable prices and a huge store.

Honored Contributor

The item number is A274362. Not a good picture but...

20190606_193602.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

I think the rose brown color will go well. The clutch has many shades in in so that will make it even better because it doesn’t need to be a perfect match; it will blend well.

I like rosy browns, too. 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

I have a pair of those famous beach pants from a couple years ago in that rose color ... for some reason I don't wear them and just can't put my finger on why.   

@SoX.  You, like I,  may think of it as more of a fall/winter color.  I love it too but the color is too heavy for summer.  FYI, it's fantastic with turquoise jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you wear it with white, it could easily go for "late" summer.  Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SoX I bought those D & Co beach pants in that color because I thought it was so pretty.  Returned immediately.  They came off looking nude which on this body is not a good thing.  I also have a gorgeous twin set in rose brown that is going to be donated.  My coloring is all wrong for rose brown.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The item number is A274362. Not a good picture but...

20190606_193602.jpg

PERFECT!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Thank you @BARBIE100  ☺

I make my own rules about color, I will wear the rose brown cardigan in Summer. I like it so much that I'm thinking about getting another one in ivory. The seller gave me a discount code.