New Contributor

I just received my order for the How Fitting Tummy Slimming trouser jeans, and they are definitely not my jeans of choice. I am sending them back tomorrow. QVC should definitely get a new design team for their jeans because what they have now is truly lacking. Maybe it's just me, but as a woman don't we want to look attractive and sexy in our jeans? I'm 51 years old and I want my jeans to hug my curves and fit my mature figure without bagging out all over the place. I thought the D&C Modern Waist boot cut jeans were the best jeans under the sun (that's why I have every color),but I had a problem with those because I had to play a guessing game on sizes. They weren't consistent, and I have 2 different sizes and they all fit me the same. I dealt with that issue because I really liked them until....I found Diane Gilman on HSN. Now she designs some awesome jeans and the fit is fantastic all the time. When I wear her designs I know I look good and I feel good. Yes, they are a little more expensive than D&C but they are worth it, and you know the saying "You get what you pay for." We want a good value, but do we want to sacrifice what looks and feels good just to save a couple of dollars? Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. Maybe D&C doesn't mean for their jeans to be attractive on a womans body. Maybe their designs are meant to be worn on food shopping day or when you're going to be really active and you need to have loose fitting clothing, or when you are just hanging around with nowhere special to go.