Valued Contributor
On 4/24/2015 NYCMarian said: Just received my size 10 indigos. They fit great, like most every other Linea 10 that I have.

YEAH!! Glad you guessed right. I received mine on Wednesday. With this new shipping my stuff comes via US Mail and takes forever. I reordered an 8 and fits fine and love them with the jean jackets. So, we're ready for spring and summer. Enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

I ordered and returned the 6 in white; they were super baggy everywhere. I looked at the measurements, but guess I made the wrong choice. My lower hip measurement is 37, and I thought I should not order the 4, which had a lower hip measurement of 37. Guess I was wrong! The legs were also kind of wide too, but I always have that problem.

Wasn't thrilled with the elastic gathering in the bag either, kind of puckered in the rear, which is not an attractive look either. Perhaps if they weren't so baggy, it might have looked better, but they just did not work.

On the plus side, the fabric was nice, and the white was not at all see through.

Valued Contributor
On 4/24/2015 cotto22 said:

I ordered and returned the 6 in white; they were super baggy everywhere. I looked at the measurements, but guess I made the wrong choice. My lower hip measurement is 37, and I thought I should not order the 4, which had a lower hip measurement of 37. Guess I was wrong! The legs were also kind of wide too, but I always have that problem.

Wasn't thrilled with the elastic gathering in the bag either, kind of puckered in the rear, which is not an attractive look either. Perhaps if they weren't so baggy, it might have looked better, but they just did not work.

On the plus side, the fabric was nice, and the white was not at all see through.

You have the same problems I experienced. I ordered 10's (my usual) and they were too big, baggy in the back under the elastic and the leg openings were too wide. I reordered 8 in white and don't have any of those issues. Sounds like they are just too big for you. They are a nice weight denim, can't see through white with plenty of stretch and look really nice with the jean jackets. Guess you'll have to decide whether to reorder smaller or give up...
good luck.