Respected Contributor

These look really cute!  I ordered the floral and the leaf prints.  Anyone else biting on these?  

Honored Contributor

I like this stye of pant especially in the summer, I do not wear shorts or short dresses.   I have to check the measurements before ordering, pants are a bugger to fit.

I like a print pant but for me the prints are to wild, if I purchase it will be a sold, do I need more BLACK PANTS, probably not!

Honored Contributor

I think the Ikat print is cute.

I just wouldn't have any use for pants like these. 

Honored Contributor

I have last years version and they were my Summer staple last year, I loved them, ordered a pair of black this year

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

If you like them - enjoy. IMO - all the prints look like pajamas.

Respected Contributor

The ikat and black are already shipped for me. They will be my summer pants. No shorts, skorts, maxi dresses, etc for me. Of course I still have my jeans for mountains.

Frequent Contributor

I love pants like these! Great cut, stylish and super comfy. I have a good supply already. I need to look in my closet and check on what might need to be replaced before I decide.

These are so easy to dress up or down. I don't think they look like p.j.'s.

Honored Contributor

Re: Demim and Co TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered the green leaf print.   Plan on wearing it with a black tunic and black sandals.

Not a fan of the other two prints, and I have tons of solid summer pants.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have last years version and they were my Summer staple last year, I loved them, ordered a pair of black this year

@I am still oxox  I have last year's version also -- love them!  So cool and effortless as my summer go-to pant with a pair of cute flats.  I have them in the Ikat design, which is different from this year's Ikat design.  I'm buying the black ones today as a cover-up pant for my cruise.  My bathing suits are tankinis, so this will be the perfect pant to take me to & from the pool and beach.

Trusted Contributor

These look so cute.  I will order the black and navy.  I am a wimp...I never go for prints..I do not think I would look good in them. They are all so cute though !!!!!!!