Honored Contributor

Re: Demi Moore & daughters in ad campaign for Andie Swim

Demi Moore.PNG

Respected Contributor

i too don't care for the fact that their looks are being slammed here but i  find these swimsuit photos depressing. like they just took a bunch of 'Ludes.

Esteemed Contributor

Money & plastic surgery can go a long way.They have all had work done.Demi doesn't look the same to me.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Women tearing down other women, par for the course on these boards. I'm sure those of you making fun of their looks are model perfect. Smiley Frustrated

I think the daughters look fine, they just inherited their dad's facial features. We can't initally control what we look like facially thanks to genetics, so why is this even something to snark on? So many of you act like you're above everything but you lower yourself to criticize appearance. 

I'll say this and I will get blasted for it, but in my experience, AND I AM SPEAKING FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, women have done far more to hold back other women than men have. 

And the weapon  of choice is sometimes looks. 

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@BlueFinch  Rumor had PS to reduce her jaw and chin. she said she was bullied a lot as a kid.

@CatsyCline I think that was reasonable cosmetic surgery. She could have even had some jaw alignment issues. It was a pronounced problem. Surgery was an attempt to correct something that she felt was disfiguring for her, unlike so many trying to look like someone other than themselves.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will stick to commenting on an outfit or piece of clothing. The swimsuits in the first photo look a little skimpy in the rear. I would need more coverage back there. I don't really care for the black suits in the second photo. 

I don't like to disparage someone else's physical attributes or looks. I have been on the receiving end of some mean comments regarding my appearance. Some were as a teenager, others an an adult. It's quite traumatizing and upsetting to have someone criticize your face or body. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Women tearing down other women, par for the course on these boards. I'm sure those of you making fun of their looks are model perfect. Smiley Frustrated

I think the daughters look fine, they just inherited their dad's facial features. We can't initally control what we look like facially thanks to genetics, so why is this even something to snark on? So many of you act like you're above everything but you lower yourself to criticize appearance. 

I'll say this and I will get blasted for it, but in my experience, AND I AM SPEAKING FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE, women have done far more to hold back other women than men have. 

And the weapon  of choice is sometimes looks. 

@Sooner@Cumbercookie13 

Amen to both of you! I agree with everything you both said.  

Respected Contributor

could someone define what is meant by " the daughters are not as attractive as their parents ? "

Honored Contributor

I can attest to the fact that it's difficult to grow up with a 'hot mom' !

Add in the fact that we look nothing alike...I look just like my dad, and it gets worse!

'OMG your mother is so beautiful!?'

At least Demi's girls resemble her...

Honored Contributor

I'm not feeling any of the bathing suits.  Aside from the black, the colors are dreadful.