Honored Contributor

Re: Demi Moore & daughters in ad campaign for Andie Swim

@Citrine1 wrote:

Well, @amyb , I'm about to say something that sounds worse than what you said!  Considering how attractive I find both Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, I sure find the daughters to be homely.  

@Citrine1    Along the same line, I think to myself, "it's a good thing those girls had influential parents or they'd be waiting tables". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

So true @Kachina624 .  That could be said for most of those hollywood kids.  

Respected Contributor

I remember when Rumer was on Dancing With the Stars. Although she has an unusual look (all the girls do), her figure and movement was pure elegance. I thought she looked beautiful. 

I have read that the girls have a hard time dealing with criticism about their looks, in the shadow of their famous mother.

In spite of this, I haven't seen them altering their appearances, like the Kardashian ladies and Kylie, who no longer even resemble their earlier years.

The Willis ladies would have the means, if they desired. After all, Demi is reported to have spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery. I'm glad the girls are rocking who they are and having fun with mom. 

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

I remember when Rumer was on Dancing With the Stars. Although she has an unusual look (all the girls do), her figure and movement was pure elegance. I thought she looked beautiful. 

I have read that the girls have a hard time dealing with criticism about their looks, in the shadow of their famous mother.

In spite of this, I haven't seen them altering their appearances, like the Kardashian ladies and Kylie, who no longer even resemble their earlier years.

The Willis ladies would have the means, if they desired. After all, Demi is reported to have spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery. I'm glad the girls are rocking who they are and having fun with mom. 

@BlueFinch  - It must be tough having successful celebrity parents as the public is always comparing them to their parents.

Rumer Willis did a great job on Dancing with the Stars.  For those interested, here's the video:

(1) Rumer Willis & Val Chmerkovskiy ALL DANCES DWTS 20 - YouTube

Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch  Rumor had PS to reduce her jaw and chin. she said she was bullied a lot as a kid.

Respected Contributor

Bruce and Demi have done a great job keeping their family together even after divorce.

Honored Contributor

It seems to be almost sport for some people to make fun of other peoples looks. I find it cruel.  Intentionally cruel, whether you know the person or not.

I'll check back in later today to see if some of you have posted pictures of yourselves in bathing suits so I can critique those.  Or maybe you'll post pictures of your children or grandchildren and they can be open to the same criticism as was offered here,

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Women tearing down other women, par for the course on these boards. I'm sure those of you making fun of their looks are model perfect. Smiley Frustrated

I think the daughters look fine, they just inherited their dad's facial features. We can't initally control what we look like facially thanks to genetics, so why is this even something to snark on? So many of you act like you're above everything but you lower yourself to criticize appearance. 

Honored Contributor

I liked the photos last week of Brooke Shields and her daughters so much better. 

As far as the looks go for the young women, no they are not as attractive as their two parents.  I do see both Demi and Bruce in all of them but it did not mix as well together.  I am thrilled to see any family working together on a project.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

They are probably photoshopped as most celebrity photos are..