Honored Contributor

Demi Moore & daughters in ad campaign for Andie Swim

Demi Moore will appear in the company’s summer ad campaign along with her three daughters — Rumor, Scout and Tallulah Willis. The ads break today.

In a campaign titled “Together,” Moore and her daughters are featured wearing Andie’s hero suits — The Amalfi, The Malibu and The Tulum, among others.

The ads were photographed by Cass Bird at her home in East Hampton, N.Y. The swimwear featured in the ads retails from $95 to $115.

Tallulah Willis, Rumer Willis, Demi Moore, and Scout Willis for Andie Swim. - Credit: courtesy shot.

Respected Contributor

Re: Demi Moore & daughters in ad campaign for Andie Swim

[ Edited ]

I sound like I'm just in a snarky mood today in response to your two posts today, but I'm not. In this one...my only thought was...Demi...looks like "Caitlyn Jenner" in that second photo.

Not great of any of them. But I just don't care about this celeb mother daughter, "look at us!" stuff either. Celebs get a lot of attention. I know people in my real life that would make for much better mom/daughter photos like this.

Still yes...I DID click on these and give my opinion...so I cared enough to do that!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, @amyb , I'm about to say something that sounds worse than what you said!  Considering how attractive I find both Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, I sure find the daughters to be homely.  

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Well, @amyb , I'm about to say something that sounds worse than what you said!  Considering how attractive I find both Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, I sure find the daughters to be homely.  

Nothing special. And these drone faces, not my thing, and don't do them any justice. They get attention, money thrown at them just because of their famous parents. I know so many lovely young women who would photograph better, and have some vibrancy and life to them!

That said...I don't "hate on them"...just saying the pic, the whole thing. Meh. Next.

Esteemed Contributor

All I can say about the comments is wow!  I don't care if they are "celebrities" or not IMHO attacking their looks is crossing the line.  I hope no one in your families is ever subjected to comments about what they look like.  

Honored Contributor

Nice photos but I have to say not all of her daughters are attractive like she is.  I wonder if any of her girls have a job.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Some moms have to compete with their daughters, and I think that is sad. Let young people have their day! 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, not one of her daughters is pretty ... I guess the Mom & Pop’s genes didn’t mix very well ... goes to show you that money can’t buy everything 😢

Honored Contributor

Sweet seeing all of the family together. Everyone looks fit and the suits are lovely...

Esteemed Contributor

Nice campaign!  I like the pictures.  Didn't realize she had 3 daughters!  I think they look great.