Occasional Contributor

From one Lisa to another-I just wanted to say,first of all I think you are insanely gorgeous and i love your down to earth personality, I finally caught one of your on air presentations-for the top with "no hanger appeal"-the draping,the jewel tone colors I love,amd the simolicitity in which you how you came up wih the design-and how to wear it.

I am a plus size-I do like a flowy,longer lenghth,but most of the time i end up with yards ans yard of material that offer zero flattery and feel like wearing a tent-

I took a chance-and ordered the top in the wildly beautiful egglant.purple color-and oh boy-I just fell crazy in love with it-the fit drapes beautufully,but still hints at a shapely silhouette,love the little longer than cap sleeves-because my upper arms are something I am self concience about-the lenghth was perfection-covering what I need to cover,but not looking like a dress.The delicious facric is luxuruios and beyond comfortable-I could go on and on-findimg plus size clothing that is fashionable and makes me feel fabulous-not frumpy and invisible-is rare-

I followed care instructions and in washer on delicate cycle,cold water and a mild detergent-layed in out flat in the middle of a 105" texas day-and it dried perfectly with no wrimkles.Color still totally vibrant.

Gimg back to order the black,and taking a chance with the taupe.grey tone-(and possible anothe eggplant!. Please keep offering rich jewel tones whenever possible-i think I can work with the taupe-but pastels just dont work for me-they wash me out unfortunatley.

Also love when you do an embellished neckline-I NEVER wear necklaces,having a large bustline-nothing ever hangs right-so the embellishments give the look of wearing jewelry-love that.

The prices at first gave me pause-but now i am certain the value is exceptional. So I will try to add a piece here and there-and whenevr easy-pay is offered-i will stock up on faves.

Briefly,and without naming names0 i got caught up in the hype that surrounded anothe QVC designer-and went on a binge buying-OMG-just dozens of tops,cardigans,and tunics with ruffles-I looked like a sack,the quality was dissapointingly poor,colors fading quicky,didnt wash well and looked shabby very quickly,To be honest-the line doesnt even look good on the designer (IMO)-no shape,and borderimg on a juvenlile /pajama vibe.Really unflattering.So bagged up all of it except for 2 tees-and off to good will.

So pleaee,maintain the superb attention to quality-and looking forward to seeing future offerings.Maybe even a perfume.i just love your style.

Thanks Lisa agreat summer!  Sincerley-Lisa M. (lisa6464)

Honored Contributor

Dear OP,

Please change your font.  Its really hard to read when it comes up this small.  And don't get sucked in by the hype, use your ownj judgment on what looks good on you or you will go broke at this rate. 

Respected Contributor

I love Lisa's line too!  You can send her a note on her website now and suggest you do so.  She will read it from there and your letter is beautiful.  I think its lisarinna.com

Honored Contributor
What is the item number for this top?
New Contributor

Hi Lisa

I just love your line and have purchased numerous items.   I just fell in love with your jumpsuit A263132 and wanted it so badly in a large in olive... well I called in and was told to get on waitlist for it.. so I did, or so I thought.  ANyway I was reading reviews on it and people were getting theirs on waitlist and I still have not so I contacted Cust Service this morning only to be told I was not put on wait list and there was nothing they could do for me... oh man I am just terribly disappointed I wanted it for a wedding coming very soon... love your style and know the xl would be way too big thats all I see in stock... any chance you just might be able to help me out..?