Contributor

Dear fashion designers:  please don’t forget us older people who are too short for tunics, look dumpy in capris and are too slim for most of your clothing. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I wish i were too slim for the clothing !!!

Valued Contributor

I'm also older, and think most women look dumpy in capris, the length cuts your leg off at the heaviest. 

Also, more tops with a bit longer sleeve, just at the bend of the elbow, not above and not too far past it.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to picture someone who is to small to wear XXS or XXS and yet looks dumpy in capris.  I can't get that visual picture.

Honored Contributor

@SCshopper2

@AlsaceGal

If you haven't been welcomed to the Community yet, welcome Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Well it’s not the “size” it is the ease of the fabric, for example Susan Graver is always saying “doesn’t grab you” which means fullness to cover to me.  Ok but I don’t need that. Apparently my butt went south when I did and there is nothing to cover....maybe other places? Oh and please pants and shorts that come to the waist so u don’t need a tunic to cover the muffin top. I know that the demographics are for younger women but heck while we are alive let’s go for what WE need😄sorry, just a rant since I can’t find anything  to wear.

Honored Contributor

Not sure since 90% of the pants I have bought from QVC come up to my armpits

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I'm 5'5" tall and 28" tops are too short and 34 are too long. Being plus-sized and carrying a lot of weight in my legs, I'm reluctant to purchase leggings to wear with such long tops. 

Esteemed Contributor

Back in the day I could order D&Co jeans and they fit perfectly.  Now - I believe - they "stretch" the sizes - meaning a medium has another inch or two added - to avoid so many returns.  I don't have much in the way of hips & center section so a "M" now leaves me      lost    somewhere in the pants.  I'd like to try a Small but hate returning product.  (fill  out the label -PAY more to send back,  repackage - drive to the PO - check for credit due, blah blah)...........so not worth the effort.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt, "back in the day" I used to order a medium in QVC clothes....then I went to a small, and now that I'm reitred I'm ordering the XS!  Unless you're an exercise/fitness fanatic, we change over the years! Go ahead and order the small size - you might be surprised!