Honored Contributor

I know you are new to using a petite model in your line so I'm going to ask you not to forget about Meredith when you are discussing the fashions. I noticed that Jill had to jump in and add Meredith to the conversation during your show that ended at 6pm. Just remember there are more women who are 5ft 2 than 5ft 8 and I for one do not buy if I don't see it on a petite model.

Honored Contributor

Please bring in LONGER jackets!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/3/2015 winamac1 said:

Please bring in LONGER jackets!!!

I agree. The focus has always been on a more petite frame since it's Joans line. I bought the longer Easy Elegance knit jacket in 2 colors myself! (love it!)

Super Contributor

Yes longer.

Love You

Super Contributor

I like the short jackets since I"m 5'3". So many lines on QVC offer long jackets and styles for average to taller ladies that don't work for me at all. Joan Rivers Classics is my favorite fashion line, and most of my closet is from her line. It's the first place I look for my wardrobe. I would add, however, that I'm a extra small to small, usually a 6-8, but not especially short waisted. I can see where Joan's Signature style jacket may not work for some, especially if one has a fuller bust. In any case, I just loved her, and David in continuing her legacy is doing a superb job. Thank you, Joan and David.

Honored Contributor

Jackets in a choice to 2 lengths would be nice. I personally need the shorter version.

Super Contributor
How could he forget petites? Joan was petite.
Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 Daysdee said:

Jackets in a choice to 2 lengths would be nice. I personally need the shorter version.

ITA. Some need longer, and some need shorter. I respect that. The issue is almost EVERY jacket they bring in is cropped or short.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Yes! I would love to see a longer, fitted jacket with full length sleeves. The "bracelet" length always looks like the person has outgrown the jacket and the sleeves are too short, unless you are petite. Please, full length sleeves and longer jackets would be much appreciated.