Regular Contributor

Deanna on Shoe shopping with Jane

Does anyone know if the plaid cardigan Deanna is wearing is from QVC?

Respected Contributor

Re: Deanna on Shoe shopping with Jane

Don't know, but I am pleasantly surprised that Show Shopping With Jane is n. I don't think it was on the program list.

Respected Contributor

@sue311  I think it's

A294433
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Engineered Plaid Cardigan with Pockets

however, the only color available is merlot.  The other colors are sold out.

Trusted Contributor

I just turned on Shoe Shopping and the model had on a really pretty white blouse. Did a search, can't find it.

The OP is interested in the cardigan (beautiful) and I'm interested in the top.

Would it be so hard for QVC or any of the shopping channels to put up a lower third that says "model wearing top #####"??????

Contributor

Deanna mentioned everything she was wearing early in the show. I believe the cardigan was Isaac, the top C Wonder, and the pants Women with Control.

Hope this helps! Maybe customer service could find out the item numbers?

Trusted Contributor

That is a great idea sandraskates!  While thay are at it maybe they could change the colors on the garment item number and pricing information panel so that those of us with vision impairment could see the pricing and sizing information without getting up and walking over to the TV to read the informatio up close.  It is very difficult fr me to read white writing on an aqua background.  A color combination with more contrast would be great (like black on white).  I know it is not as pretty, but the sales might increase.Smiley Happy