Esteemed Contributor

Days and Days of Electronics and hard goods.........:(

This is the 4th day of boring electronics and basic "gift" (hard goods) shows. What happened to the days of Diamonique and jewelry shows, collectibles and fine gifts? I'll pass - I don't need another set of head phones, a trac phone or a tablet....thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Days and Days of Electronics and hard goods.........:(

@Effie54 wrote:

This is the 4th day of boring electronics and basic "gift" (hard goods) shows. What happened to the days of Diamonique and jewelry shows, collectibles and fine gifts? I'll pass - I don't need another set of head phones, a trac phone or a tablet....thank you.

who does

Regular Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

The Q has a lot of competitors today and all of this past weekend..

Honored Contributor

There's really not much point in watching the Q after Halloween unless you are interested in electronics and hard goods.  Once Thanksgiving is over, you can forget about clothing and jewelry.  I miss the old Q. Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  I have not watached QVC for several days because I'm not interested in any of those items....for example:   I don't usually give vacuum cleaners for Christmas presents.   To those who do appreciate the things being presented I'm happy for you.

Frequent Contributor

OMG, yes!  I have a feeling they are doing the , push, push, push... empty the warehouses, sell, sell, sell.   I don't watch it either.

Honored Contributor

People just aren't buying QVC's jewelry and they can't make a profit from it.  I'd just as soon see earphones as I would the endless offerings of Cuddl Duds and Muk Luks.  I really don't watch any of the "gift" shows.  I hate QVC this time of year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is what QVC does. They'll never change but keep on doing the same old thing, at least until they finally are forced to close up shop. Too bad they keep doing the same thing and expecting a better result than they've apparently been getting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...