Respected Contributor

Re: Day One of Fashion Day vs Day Two

I bought the Joan Rivers short sleeve shirt. I hate fussing with roll up tab sleeves. Anyone else buy something?

Esteemed Contributor

I much prefer two days of fashion...then all the other stuff we get stuck with...aka..Bose...Computers....VitaMix...etc...

I bought a Joan Rivers statement necklace....

Super Contributor

I bought 3 Joan Rivers seersucker boyfriend blouses...red, navy and pink...before fashion day...ha! I adored the red when I received it so went to write a review and saw them restocked in all colors...I immediately ordered 2 more...I am done shopping QVC! I checked on Ebay before hitting the submit button.. I Love seersucker that I don't have to iron and it holds its shape..gotta love it....
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed both of the fashions days. I didn't buy anything, but I wouldn't mind if they became a 24/7 shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered four of the IM essential T-shirt. That is all I saw in those two days that I liked and could use during the warm spring/summer months.

Honored Contributor

day 1 was much better than day 2 IMO. Unless you're a vionic girl, and I am not, then you probably enjoyed day 2. I'm no longer a LOGO girl so I don't care what LG has to offer anymore. I have more than my fair share of her tops. She's pricing herself out of the thin teeshirt market again MO. I enjoy SK's accessories shows but Shawn had nothing to offer either. D&Co - meh. An I cannot stand watching/listening to IM - he drives me crazy b/c he has about 5 words in his vocabulary and he says them repetitively every 5 minutes, not to mention his over the top prices too for same old cardis and tee shirts.

All in all I bought one item in the 2 days, an SG tee that I'm spending too much money on but love the design. And now I see it's on b/o for some reason. But that's okay b/c since I still have snow on the ground I won't be wearing it any time soon!!! LOL I am looking forward to getting it though. I'll be bummed at myself if I LOVE it so much that I'll want more - and actually spend another $43 for another one!!! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Day One was good and upbeat. Day Two just fell flat on its face.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they'd do fashion days on weekends. I missed most of it because I work outside the home.