Respected Contributor

Re: David said, "Lisa is getting ready to make a big announcement!"

It is hard to believe that people so passionately dislike Lisa R. I thought she was great at her job. I am sure QVC did also. I do not consider her a personal friend, but I wish her well. I always enjoyed her as a QVC host. She was very professional like some of the other hosts of her status at QVC - Jill Bauer, Mary Beth Rowe, Rick Domier, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like Lisa might be getting ready to make a big announcement...

she is asking people where do they think she is

It looks like City Hall , maybe she is getting a marriage license

Respected Contributor

The photo on her page is a few feet from the Warwick Hotel in NYC, I believe.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 hopi said:

It looks like Lisa might be getting ready to make a big announcement...

she is asking people where do they think she is

It looks like City Hall , maybe she is getting a marriage license

Lisa is in front of the Warwick Hotel in NYC w/Eric.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 nomless said:

The photo on her page is a few feet from the Warwick Hotel in NYC, I believe.

Darn thought maybe greystone building was city hall. Never been to NY but in Chgo it could have been aligned in that manner.

Trusted Contributor

Quite a happy-and-handsome-looking couple in the photo on her Facebook page! Anybody know who this handsome Eric guy is?

I expect Lisa was financially in a position to suspend her career for a while and devote some quality time to enjoying a personal life. Good for her, I say.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 GoodStuff said:

Quite a happy-and-handsome-looking couple in the photo on her Facebook page! Anybody know who this handsome Eric guy is?

I expect Lisa was financially in a position to suspend her career for a while and devote some quality time to enjoying a personal life. Good for her, I say.

He was/is her personal trainer. I think he owns the gym; he's not just some loser latching on to a sugar momma (not that I know this for sure, I just assume since he's a business owner.). Since he's spending so much time going to NYC with her, my new theory is that maybe they are working on something together. Like marketing to franchise his gym or something. Have no idea how long they've been seeing each other; I'm certainly not going to place them at the alter yet.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, LisaR is still taking over the boards. I don't know why the poor woman just can't be left alone to do whatever she wants.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I rarely come here but it sure is amazing to see that LisaR is still the object of so much vitriol. Leave it alone already

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Alter Ego said:
On 3/9/2015 GoodStuff said:

He was/is her personal trainer. I think he owns the gym; he's not just some loser latching on to a sugar momma (not that I know this for sure, I just assume since he's a business owner.). Since he's spending so much time going to NYC with her, my new theory is that maybe they are working on something together. Like marketing to franchise his gym or something. Have no idea how long they've been seeing each other; I'm certainly not going to place them at the alter yet.

Good grief........of course no one knows at this point what Lisa's relationship with the handsome guy in the photo is......but it's interesting that she posted their photo on her FB page. Maybe they're "just friends" or business associates......or maybe he's her boyfriend or new hubby; I guess she'll let us know when she's ready. I certainly didn't mean to suggest Lisa was out to be some man's "sugar mama"! Just that she has probably achieved enough financial success during her QVC career that she doesn't have to push her career every moment and can take some time off to have fun and enjoy her own personal pursuits for a while if she chooses.