Respected Contributor

I went to her facebook page and there is a photo of her modeling a ring. What beautiful hands she has.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Good morning! Showing my mom an example of the NEW JAI Jewelry for QVC pieces for this Sunday! http://qvc.co/NEWbyJAITodayJAN30 Don't miss the Designer Jewelry Gallery all day Sunday, including JAI John Hardy Jewelry at 8am ET and at 2pm ET. Gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

Mary has a great personality and would make a perfect host for cooking and home shows. I haven't seen her with jewelry or clothing so I can't speak for that. I do like her.

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 DREAMON said:

Mary has a great personality and would make a perfect host for cooking and home shows. I haven't seen her with jewelry or clothing so I can't speak for that. I do like her.

I think she'd be great at hosting any show really. She's just all-around good at it.

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 sparklestar said:
On 1/30/2015 DREAMON said:

I think she'd be great at hosting any show really. She's just all-around good at it.

I would have to agree. I enjoy her every time I see her and would like to see more of Mary....hope that's in her/our future.