Respected Contributor

I think she'd be great as a host on fashion and beauty segments. I think QVC may be headed in that direction {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}. I think she's fun and I like listening to her.

Respected Contributor

She has really grown on me and I like her a lot.

Honored Contributor

She is wonderful to watch!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I like her too.

Respected Contributor

I've been noticing her doing additional appearances here and there and not just with David. She seems very confident and on the ball!

Respected Contributor

I rarely see her, but I did see some of the Christmas "snapshots" she did during the time they were off the air. Thought they were well done, and enjoyed seeing her.

Trusted Contributor

I have seen her referred to as a "host" by some of the other hosts on Facebook. She is featured with them in her off hours, and is part of the fitness group assembled for 2015. If she isn't formally a host, she is as close to one as possible. She does the same thing Courtney did when they brought her in as second banana to Lisa Robertson, and Courtney is a host.

Super Contributor

I remember when they first started showing her on camera, sitting in the dark production area with her little laptop, sort of no-frills & frumpy -- and have watched with interest as they migrated her onto the set and upgraded her hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc.

I find her very poised, confident, articulate. A bit too perky for my taste but that trait is suitable for the job she does, so can't fault her. To me it's great to watch someone successfully break out of a low-level behind-the-scenes support role and move up the professional ladder at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like her....her voice has a good tone to it...she seems to know what to say and when to say it....very personable...she surely will make a good host...unfortunately she will be stuck on the overnights and we won't see her as often as we do now....unless we have a sleepless night....

Honored Contributor
She'd make a good host.