Valued Contributor

I'm loving David and Jill together..always have.

I do wish the Q would bring Alberti back all the time and send Jennifer over to Q2.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill and David seem to be a dying breed at Q.

No longer any standard for the new hosts.

Alberti old school class and knowledge does need to be brought back and 

Shawn should go to beautyiq  and let her talents shine over there.

Frequent Contributor

Bring back Albert he has class and is very knowledgeable .Kerstin should be sent to Q2. IMO.

Honored Contributor

I've always been in favor of one host shows. Enjoy cooking with David and home decor with Jill.

Respected Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I do wish the Q would bring Alberti back all the time and send Jennifer over to Q2.

In a perfect world we would see the hosts we like the best, but it's all about sales.  Maybe Alberti just doesn't sell the same as Sean.  QVC is like a reality program now.  Too loud and too frenetic.  

Honored Contributor

@Purplebirdhouse wrote:

Bring back Albert he has class and is very knowledgeable .Kerstin should be sent to Q2. IMO.

@Purplebirdhouse wrote:

ITA!! I hardly watch Kerstin but happened to watch her on a Philosophy show and had to turn it.  She was talking so fast that it was giving me a headache.  I was thinking how much caffeine did she have before coming on?  It was not pleasurable at all watching her.

Honored Contributor

I'm at the point where I'd rather watch Kirsten over Jennifer.  Now that's a sad state of affairs...

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm at the point where I'd rather watch Kirsten over Jennifer.  Now that's a sad state of affairs...

I like Kirsten.

Jennifer I cannot watch at all. 

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I would like to see Alberti more.  I do not get Q2. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like Kirsten.

Jennifer I cannot watch at all. 

Jennifer seems to have taken a bad turn somewhere along the way.