Occasional Contributor

David-Is there a list of all of Joan's bee pins?

I would like to find a list of all of the bee pins Joan made. I'd like to check it against the ones that I have so I know how many to add to my collection.

Thanks!Smile

Regular Contributor

Re: David-Is there a list of all of Joan's bee pins?

Hi jensen!

If you are on facebook you can find him David Dangle QVC and he will answer you there faster. Not sure how often he looks here.

During the holidays David decorated a wreath with many of Joan's bee pins.

It was so pretty!

Honored Contributor

Vendors aren't allowed to reply on these boards, so you will have to find him on Facebook to ask the question.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 RealQuiet said:

Hi jensen!

If you are on facebook you can find him David Dangle QVC and he will answer you there faster. Not sure how often he looks here.

During the holidays David decorated a wreath with many of Joan's bee pins.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It was so pretty!

Agree, and he will answer you. :-)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thanks for your answers... alas... I'm not with the "in crowd" Smile and do not use Facebook. So, I'll try and figure out another way to get this information. Thanks for your input

Kathy

Esteemed Contributor

Just a thought, have you tried checking Joan's book of jewelry?

Esteemed Contributor

There's 246 of them. Google.
Esteemed Contributor

If you don't use Facebook, Joan Rivers Enterprises has offices in NYC. They are not a hidden mystery operation. You can contact David Dangle at Joan Rivers Enterprises via mail: 226 W. 37th St., 9th Floor, New York, NY 10018-6657; telephone: 212-751-2028; email: www.joanrivers.com. I'm confident that someone from David's staff would be happy to assist a loyal customer.

Respected Contributor

That is great Trix for giving the info out to contact David. I have seen on pininterest many photos of her bees, you might want to check there as well, OP.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Trix said:

If you don't use Facebook, Joan Rivers Enterprises has offices in NYC. They are not a hidden mystery operation. You can contact David Dangle at Joan Rivers Enterprises via mail: 226 W. 37th St., 9th Floor, New York, NY 10018-6657; telephone: 212-751-2028; email: www.joanrivers.com. I'm confident that someone from David's staff would be happy to assist a loyal customer.

Trix... thank you for the information! Very helpful- Kathy