Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the scoop why David Dangle has a boot or cast on his leg ? Was an explanation given?  Think it distracts from the presentation why are the camera operators showing it ?

Respected Contributor

Perhaps he doesn't want to talk about it on air. He is there to sell garments which he does really well even with a "boot" on his leg.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of this vendor. Miss Joan.

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of all the big shirts.  How many does a girl need?  David must feel "safe" producing these man-styled shirts, and not much else.  Joan wore elegant clothing so I'm sure man-styled big shirts played a minimal role.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

David had some type of foot surgery.

Respected Contributor

Re: David Dangle leg

[ Edited ]

I would assume an injury.  Other than that, I don't know why the need for an explanation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

I'm tired of all the big shirts.  How many does a girl need?  David must feel "safe" producing these man-styled shirts, and not much else.  Joan wore elegant clothing so I'm sure man-styled big shirts played a minimal role.

Yeh I've been wondering for a long time what's up with all the boyfriend shirts. It's getting kind of old and stale. Perhaps it's time to retire this line since unfortunately the lady who inspired it and kept it fresh and stylish is no longer with us. David is like a one trick pony with this line.

Respected Contributor

Reever, you're audacious. What is your problem?

Honored Contributor

Line is not my style. Qvc has something for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

I agree......