Valued Contributor

Just curious to know how David feels about the new hosts's behavior.  Now I realize he is too nice a person to be negative in any way.  I feel badly that the Q has really deteriorated so badly in the "class" department.  Thank Goodness some of the better hosts  have not left yet!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: David Dangle and new hosts.

Maybe he finds them fun and refreshing?

The Joan Rivers line is lovely, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I can't imagine that my 40ish suburban soccer mom friends are that into it either. Maybe he sees it as a way to appeal to a younger demographic.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, David has much too much class to criticize and complain about people trying to do their jobs.  His focus is on his work and not tearing down others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mariadomenica   Do you really think David is going to stand up in the middle of his show and give a dissertation on what he thinks of the new hosts?   No, he gets paid to roll with the punches and that's what he'll do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm really impressed with the new host Courtney! No hemming and hawing no ers ahhs or repetitive turns of phrase like some others still do! She really impressed me with Dennis Basso because she didn't allow him to roll over her like the bulldozer that I've seen with other new hosts. 

I haven't seen any obvious issues with the others either just that theyre very young which I'm sure is by design.

Respected Contributor

David is just pure class .... Gosh .. I still miss Joan ....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to see Katie Mc brought onto daytime.  She is probably the most eloquent of all the hostesses at QVC.  She is well prepared, has very good dictaton and enunciation and no foolishesness to her although she keeps the program light and amicable.  However, I feel that once a hostess does well overnight, the sales increase for that time frame and QVC is reluctant to bring them to daytime. I think Courtney Cason, Amy Stran and Gabrille suffered the same but finally were moved to days.   

Contributor

Where was rep Bitsey Johnson. Same hairdo but really looks different. She covers Rivers clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

David is just pure class .... Gosh .. I still miss Joan ....

Yes...he is...and I miss Joan too! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

Considering that he worked for years with one of the world's most notorious trash talkers about other people -  i.e. Joan Rivers - with apparently no problem, I can't imagine any of the QVC hosts could throw him off his selling game.