Respected Contributor

David Dangle & Lori Goldstein Facebook Photo

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, cloud, sky, tree, shoes, outdoor and nature

David Dangle wrote:  FINALLY had a chance to spend a (socially distancing) afternoon with my dear friend Lori Goldstein. We had a blast and so did Gus and Louise!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: David Dangle & Lori Goldstein Facebook Photo

@alliswell wrote:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, cloud, sky, tree, shoes, outdoor and nature

David Dangle wrote:  FINALLY had a chance to spend a (socially distancing) afternoon with my dear friend Lori Goldstein. We had a blast and so did Gus and Louise!!!

Love David Dangle!!!!...Lori's outfit isn't very flattering..(I'm not a fan of wide legged pants!) The pups are precious! Heart

Honored Contributor

Are those pants part of her line?  I'll be nice and not say what I think about them.

Honored Contributor

Yikes! what you would find up in Granny's attic where she kept her painting the house clothes.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yikes! what you would find up in Granny's attic where she kept her painting the house clothes.

@SharkE  I have to agree with you. Those are not very attractive. In fact they are something I wouldn't even donate.

Honored Contributor

What on earth is Lori wearing?  Those pants are horrible.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, Lori's look is not for me, the pants wouldn't flatter anyone to say the least.

On the other hand, I see two good friends enjoying each other's company and wearing masks and social distancing and that over rules the pants !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a beautiful day.  I think it's nice they were able to visit with each other and bring their dogs.

Trusted Contributor

Aww, I'm glad that they are friends!  Very cool.

Lori marches to her own drummer!