Respected Contributor

@Bok  "new"???   we went through this in the 60's and 70's.  

Honored Contributor

Nothing new or different.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I always wear something on my feet with all shoes ,but, sandals. Diabetics need to be very careful about getting blisters  . No one can see the little footies I wear inside my shoes

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Times are changing, women don't have to wear hose - men don't have to wear socks.  Don't like it but who am I to judge.Smiley Indifferent

You mean you like panty hose? OMG! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I use to go out with a Spanish   guy from Dominican Republic who wore no socks ever with shoes, and socks with sandals. He was quite the fashion plateWoman Very HappyWoman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hard to believe someone notices something like socks... or lack of🧐🤔

People notice everything...

Esteemed Contributor

For me, it depends on what style of shoes I wear in the summer.  In the winter I always need socks because my feet are always cold.

But when I don't wear socks, I always have to powder my shoes.  Can't stand my feet sticking to the shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

This look has been around forever.  It’s part of a preppy look.

My DH will wear no socks with loafers with shorts in the summer when we are going out.  Looks better than the shorts with socks and sneakers look.  

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

This look has been around forever.  It’s part of a preppy look.

My DH will wear no socks with loafers with shorts in the summer when we are going out.  Looks better than the shorts with socks and sneakers look.  

@PamfromCT.  It sure has! When I met my first husband in the mid sixties, he wore loafers with no socks!

Honored Contributor

https://media.gq.com/photos/5583582d3655c24c6c963b79/master/w_800/style-blogs-the-gq-eye-sonnycrockettesp.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein