Super Contributor

Re: David Dangle - Joan River's Sidekick...Did You Know ????

I believe Joan has said that David is the President of her company. I like David and think he does an excellent job for Joan.

Regular Contributor

On 7/3/2014 Chrissy76 said:

I believe Joan has said that David is the President of her company. I like David and think he does an excellent job for Joan.

Wow....surprised to see this....and I agree totally.

Super Contributor

The internet states that David Dangle not Dingle Dangle is currently 54 years old, that makes him born in 1960. He wasn't even born in 1952.

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't DD on The Edge Of Night too? My favorite soap ever...
Honored Contributor

'Bye the bye', (BTW), he seems to be a very considerate, nice person. Like his style, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

The man's middle name is Earl, and nowhere on imdb does it say it's "Dingle." omg.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

Yes, I knew that..but I have really never been a fan of the soaps.

In regards to Joan Rivers line here at the Q...I thought David did an excellent job presenting her line, both with her and without her on the air. If you ever noticed, David would never upstage Joan and always gave her the respect she deserved.Smile

He respected The Diva. David is a very elegant man. I do hope Melissa also comes on in the future or Kathy being hired to also join Joan's company.
Super Contributor

On 7/3/2014 champagnepoodle said:

The internet states that David Dangle not Dingle Dangle is currently 54 years old, that makes him born in 1960. He wasn't even born in 1952.

Accurate. The OP's post is wrong. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Porcelain said:

OMG Thank you guys. I really needed a laugh. And happening upon this thread of people going back and forth about whether some guy who represents Joan Rivers was really named David Dingle Dangle on a soap opera in 1952, Googling about it, made my night. I am honestly laughing out loud. Not at anyone, just laughing at the absurdity of life in general.

Couldn't happen anywhere but the internet. I think it's hilarious. And even goofier that I'm commenting back about it!

I am sharing the same reaction as you. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 bbluvr said:
On 4/24/2014 Porcelain said:

OMG Thank you guys. I really needed a laugh. And happening upon this thread of people going back and forth about whether some guy who represents Joan Rivers was really named David <em>Dingle Dangle</em> on a soap opera in 1952, Googling about it, made my night. I am honestly laughing out loud. Not at anyone, just laughing at the absurdity of life in general.

Couldn't happen anywhere but the internet. I think it's hilarious. And even goofier that I'm commenting back about it!

I am sharing the same reaction as you. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

LOL! It IS funny!Can you believe tho some of these posters give medical advice on the boards as well?