Respected Contributor

Re: David Dangle - Joan River's Sidekick...Did You Know ????

I would never refer to David as a ""sidekick"". He is/was the CEO of Joan's company!

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Luvmycats said:

I would never refer to David as a ""sidekick"". He is/was the CEO of Joan's company!

That's true & he does a great job imho

Contributor

On 9/12/2014 blossompie said: He respected The Diva. David is a very elegant man. I do hope Melissa also comes on in the future or Kathy being hired to also join Joan's company.

Kathy Levine is the natural choice, imo - if she is willing to make the commitment. It would be great to have her back. Especially when it comes to style and clothes, I think Kathy is an obvious on-air spokesperson - and could be a valuable contributor to product development.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Porcelain said:

OMG Thank you guys. I really needed a laugh. And happening upon this thread of people going back and forth about whether some guy who represents Joan Rivers was really named David Dingle Dangle on a soap opera in 1952, Googling about it, made my night. I am honestly laughing out loud. Not at anyone, just laughing at the absurdity of life in general.

Couldn't happen anywhere but the internet. I think it's hilarious. And even goofier that I'm commenting back about it!

Thank you for the laugh first thing this morning. I was reading along in all seriousness when your post put it into perspective. It is funny to look at it that way.

Esteemed Contributor

I was 16 in 52 and use to listen to GL at one time on radio, don,t remember year. He has to be younger than me, so the date might be a little off.. I watched it all the years on TV until it was off, along with ATWT. Don,t remember him, but they looked different Why was he not mentioned being at Joan,s memorial? How many people lost jobs with Joan,s passing? I do miss seeing her. Did not realize how much of her stuff I have. Yesterday wore her leg makeup.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/12/2014 voyager1980 said:
On 9/12/2014 bbluvr said:
On 4/24/2014 Porcelain said:

OMG Thank you guys. I really needed a laugh. And happening upon this thread of people going back and forth about whether some guy who represents Joan Rivers was really named David <em>Dingle Dangle</em> on a soap opera in 1952, Googling about it, made my night. I am honestly laughing out loud. Not at anyone, just laughing at the absurdity of life in general.

Couldn't happen anywhere but the internet. I think it's hilarious. And even goofier that I'm commenting back about it!

I am sharing the same reaction as you. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

LOL! It IS funny!Can you believe tho some of these posters give medical advice on the boards as well?

You three made my day and I'm still giggling!