Respected Contributor

Darling pants from Lisa Rinna- the sizing is way off!

A299792

I had never ordered from LR. The pants are so cute - buuut.... Followed the size chart exactly- hip size 35  for a size 4. They are huge everywhere! I will be asking QVC for a full refund on both S&H as this sizing was terribly wrong! Not even close!

Respected Contributor

Re: Darling pants from Lisa Rinna- the sizing is way off!

I love her pants but have found to always order 1 size down - fit is perfect then. 

Respected Contributor

Why don't you do a free exchange for a size 2. It sounds like you love them 

Honored Contributor

When she first came to QVC I ordered 3 or 4 pairs of her pants.  They ran 2 sizes too big.  An xxs is a like 4 or 6.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I have a couple of pairs of her cargo panats in California Crepe and they are a great fit.  I would like them to be half an inch shorter, but they work beautifully with the right shoe, and I'm very pleased.  

I do wish she would do a regular trouser in that same California Crepe. It is the perfect weight for this area in fall and winter.

Honored Contributor

I must be one of the lucky ones too, I have 4 pairs of her pants and I will buy more because the fit is so great.  No guess work.  I measured myself and used the body measurement chart and got a perfect fit every time.