Honored Contributor

Re: 👖 Dark dark indigo Trouser pant? 👖

These are Bandolino Dark Rinse.  True inky blue.  My favorites!

Bandolino Mandie Jean

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

I ordered the IM live 24/7 dark indigo jeans that were a recent TSV. I received them yesterday, washed them, and tried them on this morning and am amazed at how nice they look.

@LTT1 and @RetRN  I also ordered the Issac 24/7 dark indigo jeans that were a recent TSV.....  Love them.

I ordered them also in size 8 and got a size 18 sent to me so back they went today.

They still have my size so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Glad you like them as I didn't try the 18 on.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

What about these, from Chico's? On sale for $41.99

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Lee Platinum at Macy's, in petites- $36.99 + 20% off 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

I ordered the IM live 24/7 dark indigo jeans that were a recent TSV. I received them yesterday, washed them, and tried them on this morning and am amazed at how nice they look.

@LTT1 and @RetRN  I also ordered the Issac 24/7 dark indigo jeans that were a recent TSV.....  Love them.

I ordered them also in size 8 and got a size 18 sent to me so back they went today.

They still have my size so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Glad you like them as I didn't try the 18 on.

Jamma

Oh no @Jamma .. so sorry that happened to you.  Were you able to re-order them in your size??

Trusted Contributor

Yes so Customer Svc. says.

Thanks for asking

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Jamma

Oh no @Jamma .. so sorry that happened to you.  Were you able to re-order them in your size??

Yes according to Customer Svc.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy@Boehm Collector@ECBG@feline groovy

@lolakimono

Thank you... for all of these suggestions! I am looking forward to trying them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~