Trusted Contributor

Dara's style today and every time she is on

I have seen Dara, with Philosophy, on several times today.  She is always so nicely dressed. I particularly love her twinsets. Earlier today,  on AM Style, she was wearing a honey-colored twinset and wearing a snowflake pin on her shoulder.  I thought she looked so nice. Tonight with Jill, she is wearing an ivory twinset with rhinestones.  Have any of you seen these items or similar ones?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dara's style today and every time she is on

Check Ruby Lane for holiday brooches, jewelry.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I adore Dara. She is authentic and lovely.  I used to enjoy watching Philosophy shows with Cristina Carlino.  Not so much now.  But when Dara is on I will tune in even though I don't order much anymore.

(I still like Amazing Grace and almost always have the shower gel and fragrance on hand)

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Dara always looks beautiful and beautifully put together.  I've always thought she's the poster girl for how a person who is somewhat overweight can look lovely - she always does and is always gracious and well-spoken.  

I didn't see her this visit so I don't know what brooch she is wearing.  But I have a very lovely one I got years ago from Nolan Miller.  It's gorgeous and thank you for the reminder, whoever above asked about the brooch, for me to dig it out of my jewelry box. It's time to wear it.

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

@Barbara-QVC, Thanks so much for removing this post.  You are definitely right that it was unkind and so unnecessary.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree that Dara Lynn is a class act. She is a lady and always dresses beautifully and appropriately for her age.  All the Philosophy lady reps are lovely and they seem like very nice people.

Contributor

All the Ladies of Philosophy did a wonderful job the last 24 hours of presenting their products. As a matter of fact, any time they are on, they always kind, gracious, present their products well & know their product & to top it all off look beautiful & are always dressed so nicely. So why bring up Ms. Dara's weight, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen & always has such a cute smile & warm heart. People please remember your manners, is that something you would like to read written about yourself or your loved one?!?!...I'm sure your Momma taught you better!
Esteemed Contributor

Dara has a lovely voice, and way of speaking, too.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

L.L. Bean

Supima-Blend Cardigan

Loft-

Primary Image of Signature Cardigan

J. Crew-

Land's End

JCP-

Alfred Dunner® 3/4-Sleeve Studded Cardigan