Respected Contributor

Re: Dara's style today and every time she is on

@Mj12 wrote:

@namealreadytaken wrote:

Stylists are worth their weight in gold.  Whomever styled Dara and the Philosophy girls and the Bare Minerals ladies know what they are doing.  Not so much the stylists at QVC.  I have seen some of the hostesses albeit beautiful ladies who look like bag ladies.  Now having said that, it is hard to make Amy look like a bag lady and I think she must have a lot of "say-so" in what she wears except when she is on that Logo (how low can you go) show.  Nancy always looks like a million bucks.  Albany looks like who she is.  She dresses very appropriately and nicely for her her hair, eyes and body shape.  Sometimes Shawn looks like she was put together in one of those shops where you need a bath when you leave and Leah wearing those suicide-bomber belts...Oh, why oh why, as much as they spend on set design and other eye candy can theynot find a stylist for some of the ladies who are not built like Nancy and Amy who can look great in a paper sack.

Huh?

@Mj12 add my name to the list of the perplexed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dara's style today and every time she is on

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm not going to assume that Dara has a stylist - not  everyone does.  Until I learn something concrete and definitive that she does, I'm going to assume Dara styles herself.  And it's a classy style, albeit a bit 1950/1960-ish. Reminds me a little of June Cleaver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grew up in the 50's and 60's and and don't think Dara dresses like June Cleaver!!!  I don't know how old you are but it is Classic Dressing, and it looks very feminine looking and "ladylike", not like a hooker in tight leggings and spike heels, LOL!!!