Honored Contributor

I just stumbled upon a couple of nice pieces on the HSN website but I have no idea who that is? Can anyone enlighten me?

5524275A-FB55-45EE-90FB-2BD038FB03C1.jpeg
F6C4F963-D747-4671-B74B-DF45B11E8B99.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo   I can't enlighten you yet, you will have to wait until I get mine.  I really like the first one and am breaking my no poly rule and giving it a try.  It's my style so thanks (I think) for posting and seperating me from my money Heart 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   Sorry, never heard of him but I like that first photo.  (Thanks for the Jambu tip, I spent time last night looking at designs...cute and reasonable.Heart)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  - noticing a number of new fashion brands online at H but no airtime, yet.  Some might be for online sales only or they are monitoring online sales for future shows?

Daniel Rainn had an online store -it's hoth names, no space then .com. not sure about b&m retailers, maybe boutiques

From their website:

Since its creation in 2008, Daniel Rainn is a highly sought after contemporary brand catering to the chic, modern woman. Launching as a soft, feminine blouse collection and now holding a full line of tops, dresses, and jackets. The design studio based in Los Angeles was founded by owner Mandy Wang and Creative Design Director Daniel Norzagaray.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac @phoenixbrd @Chi-town girl 

The first one really caught my eye! And it has a good customer rating so far. They're not an economy brand by any stretch though

I'm a sucker for a pintuck detail

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo   Love the first one!

Trusted Contributor

He has a lot of stuff at Nordstrom Rack.  They are worth a look.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@mspatmac @phoenixbrd @Chi-town girl 

The first one really caught my eye! And it has a good customer rating so far. They're not an economy brand by any stretch though

I'm a sucker for a pintuck detail

@Andreatoo    Me, too!    I will buy anything with pintucks.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

is he a person or is that just the name of the company? who presents the line?

Honored Contributor

A few years ago Meijer stores here in Michigan carried a line called Black Rainn which I think was somehow connected to this designer.  I had a few of the tops.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise