Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I think I would've assumed it was about coffee or performing the daily "grind" of exercising.

Danica has an awesome, fit body!

My mind must have been in the gutter when I posted.

It happens sometimes.  Cat LOL

I agree that Danica looks fabu!

Respected Contributor

I also like what she represents.  She will be driving a Wonder Woman One Cure paint scheme at the Kansas race in May which benefits pets with cancer.

She does so many good things and a lot of them never get publicized, that's what makes her and the team so impressive.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I also like what she represents.  She will be driving a Wonder Woman One Cure paint scheme at the Kansas race in May which benefits pets with cancer.

She does so many good things and a lot of them never get publicized, that's what makes her and the team so impressive.

I am going to buy something of hers after reading this.

I didn't know anything about her before I saw her on HSN.  (except for the car racing thing)

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Ha! I must admit I laughed at your interpretation of the shirt.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wonder why she felt the need to put suggestive phrases that border on being obscene on the shirts.  It's like a sign that tells men "I have no self respect, feel free to verbally abuse me and ogle by body".   

You're supposed to parade around in a shirt like that and when a man makes a suggestive comment, you're supposed to pretend that you are shocked and indignant and "threatened"....lol

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wonder why she felt the need to put suggestive phrases that border on being obscene on the shirts.  It's like a sign that tells men "I have no self respect, feel free to verbally abuse me and ogle by body".   

You're supposed to parade around in a shirt like that and when a man makes a suggestive comment, you're supposed to pretend that you are shocked and indignant and "threatened"....lol

Are you talking to yourself?  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

While I don't care for her clothes, I think she's adorable, and I would hardly call her "manly"Smiley Embarassed

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

The 2nd pair of leggings I bought from her were not the same.  They didn't offer the stretch and they just seemed different.  I sent them back.  I liked the original pair.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

I think I would've assumed it was about coffee or performing the daily "grind" of exercising.

Danica has an awesome, fit body!

I don't think your mind was in the gutter.

"Rise and Grind?"

That is suggestive, IMO.

I wouldn't wear that on a shirt.

Respected Contributor

I love the clothes in Danica's line.  I didn't see the shirt in question, but I have a number of her items in my Favorites list at HSN and plan to purchase them gradually over time.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James