Respected Contributor

Danica Patrick First TS

[ Edited ]

She just tweeted October 18/19

so this probably means midnight October 18.

Any ideas?   She didn't say.

So sorry, Danica is on HSN

Honored Contributor

Great news! I'm waiting for the Oct program guide. Sometimes they show sneak peek photos.

Also the online VIP calendar will list the TSV items - thx to @Roni18 for the tidbit about the VIP calendar - but I don't think the Oct calendar is posted yet.

My guess for the TS item - leggings (they are popular) or a top. Maybe a jacket. Something athleisure

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Great news! I'm waiting for the Oct program guide. Sometimes they show sneak peek photos.

Also the online VIP calendar will list the TSV items - thx to @Roni18 for the tidbit about the VIP calendar - but I don't think the Oct calendar is posted yet.

My guess for the TS item - leggings (they are popular) or a top. Maybe a jacket. Something athleisure

@Chi-town girl

Lol! you think? Woman Wink

My first guess is leggings. They seem to be her popular item

Honored Contributor

@I3Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Lol! you think? Woman Wink

My first guess is leggings. They seem to be her popular item

@Andreatoo - she has an edgy glamorous side too, I wouldn't  e surprised to see ghem expand her line.

A few new items are up...leopard camo print Woman Surprised when tiger meets GI Jane Woman LOL

Warrior by Danica Patrick "Warrior" Capri Legging
562-533
Warrior by Danica Patrick "Warrior" Capri Legging

Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Sneaker
562-576
Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Sneaker

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Her leggings are a great fit & real quality.  I also like her tees very much.  Looking forward to TS!

Honored Contributor

I have enough leggings to last me for the rest of my life!  I love the sneaker...I'd buy that.  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered some Fabletics leggings when they had a Labor Day special to try them out. I wore them to the gym today for the first time. They're a really cute print, but they're not as thick as Danica's. They seemed to slip down a little bit while I exercised, which Danica's leggings don't do at all. I didn't know if they were stretching so that I could see my leg, but it might have just been the white lining behind the darker print. Danica's are thick, but not too thick, and look much more expensive than they are. Love her little details that make the items a little different from what you find at other stores. 

I hope that the TS is crop leggings since I really like hers. Her tops are also great. I don't feel like I'm wearing gym clothes as much when I go to dinner after going to the gym when I'm wearing one of her tops and leggings.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

She just tweeted October 18/19

so this probably means midnight October 18.

Any ideas?   She didn't say.

So sorry, Danica is on HSN

Thanks for the info.  I'm happy she is on HSN--thrilled--far better prices.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"