Trusted Contributor

Re: Dang! breezies underpants on sale ...

As long as it’s under 30 days qvc will always credit back the difference. I have purchased items that go on clearance or lunchtime specials a few days after I purchased the item, a quick call or an email and they credit me back the difference. Customer Service is Wonderful and always quick to respond to emails also.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@151949.  You could order the sale panties and refuse the other package when it arrives.  Just don't open it and write Refused Return to Sender on the package and put it back in the mail.  You won't be charged postage.

They will come via the post office and be delivered to our gang box mailbox so this is not an option. I could do this if they would be delivered to our door but that's not how our mail delivery works here.

I don't understand why its not an option.  You can drop the package off at the post office or, if it will fit, drop it in any mailbox...surely you have a place for outgoing mail at your cluster boxes.  You don't have to return it simultaneously with receiving it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree @Lucylu12,  CS has always been very helpful. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@151949 wrote:

I just ordered 6 pair at $37+change so $6.16 /pair  a few days ago. Then they go on sale today for $5 a pair in a set of 4. Tried to cancel the ones I ordered but couldn't. Tried customer service to cancel them but she couldn't either - said they are ready to ship so it's too late. Sometimes you just have bad timing I guess.  I love Breezies underwear even though they only last about a year with weekly washing , they are so comfortable, I'm willing to overlook that. 

I had the same thing happen and I called customer service and they said you have 30 days to get the lower price adjustment if the price goes down. They did it for me. It was the exact item...polish stoneware piece that went down quite a bit.

They didn't make any such offer when I called.

Because it wasn't the exact same thing, set of 6 vs. set of 4.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Dang is right!

Super Contributor

Probably if their the only ones you own

Super Contributor

Wonder why they call them Breezies?

Trusted Contributor

I am only 5 feet tall and I can't wear regular pants because I have a small rise. I was wondering if these pantys would have a high rise and would actually go past my pants waistband. 

Any petites out there who have tried breezies undies? how do they fit?

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  they are not a pantie for me and I am 5 ft tall too.  They are sort of puffy instead of fitted if you kow what I mean

I don't want to overstate, because ,on a taller person they might be fine. They just weren't for me

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Cherry. I can see that. I don't think that these would work for someone as short as me the would make me look shorter and I sure don't need that!