Esteemed Contributor

The pants are too big for a 12. Thought I couldn't wear alike his tees. 10 for I have a bigger stomach and it would be tight. It was a petite and couldn't send back no paper work. Oh well. It was on sale--the only clothes of his I buy. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1  Hi halfpint, here is what you can do in those cases when you misplace your receipt.  I got this from QVC's site:

What should I do if I misplaced my pack slip/Q Return Label?

If you lost your pack slip/Q Return Label, or your pack slip doesn't provide a Q Return Label, you can easily print one on QVC.com.

Just go to Order Status (you may have to login again) and click on the Order Number of the item you'd like to return or exchange.

Then, click on the Print Return Label link in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. In three simple steps, you'll have your return label.

Here's what you do:

Step 1: Choose a return method and click Continue.

Step 2: Complete the Q Return Label information and click Continue.

Step 3: Click on the Print Return Label button, and follow the instructions for returning the item.

Return Addresses:

Apparel & Accessories (such as shoes, scarves, hats, belts, socks)

If you live in these states, return to our Ontario, CA address:

AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY

QVC, Inc.- Returns Department
853 N. QVC Way
Ontario, CA 91764

Or you could try calling:  1-888-345-5788.

When it comes to Denim & Co, it pays to check the garment measurements for every single item as the sizing is not always consistent.

It sounds like the pants were too big in the waist for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@halfpint1  Hi halfpint, if you look near the upper right hand corner of the home page or this page, you should (to the left of the picture of the shopping cart) WELCOME GUEST.  If you hit the little drop down arrow, you should be able to check your order status.  You may or may not have to log in again.  The site gets squirrely. 

Once you are in the order status and find the order that had the pants, maybe you can call customer service, explain that you want to return the pants and misplaced the receipt.

Phone number 1-888-345-5788.

When it comes to Denim & Co, it pays to check the garment measurements for every single item as the sizing is not always consistent.

Please pursue the call to customer service.  They might be able to send you a return label. 

It sounds like the pants were too big in the waist for you.

@Bird mama ~ so sweet and kind of you❤️

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2   It takes as much energy to be kind as it does to be critical and dismissive Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@AKgirl2   It takes as much energy to be kind as it does to be critical and dismissive Woman Happy

@Bird mama ~ so true!  Live and learn.  If you can't say or do  anything nice...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama.  Those directions may be over-whelming for somebody with vision problems.  Perhaps the mods could send her a printed label and invoice?

@halfpint1.  If you'd like the moderators to send you a label, send them an email and include your order number.  Send to:  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.     (halfpint just click on the link.)

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Do you think I should edit my post and add more white space?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama.  I'm not sure that would help.  Perhaps she'll click on the link I sent her.  That would be the easiest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Can you change the color of your link so halfpint knows it's a link>  Hell, I didn't know it was a link until you said something Woman LOL