Honored Contributor

Thanks to the ladies who are trying to help the OP and ptooey to the person who had to get snarky to an 81 year old lady. Not nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@halfpint1.  If you'd like the moderators to send you a label, send them an email and include your order number.  Send to:  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.     (halfpint just click on the link.)

@halfpint1  I've had QVC mail the printed label to me since I don't have a printer. It's easy and convenient. Be aware it will take about 1 1/2 weeks, so be patient. QVC will have it noted on your account (that you requested a label so don't worry about the time). Also, the labels are no longer adhesive backed. You'll need packing tape to adhere them to your package. 

Good luck! It's has worked easily for me. Hope you have great results contacting the the link above. 

ETA: If you don't know the Order Number, provide the Item Number and/or Description Name of the item. The QVC people are very helpful and will be able to look up your recent purchases with your name, address and phone number. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Thanks to the ladies who are trying to help the OP and ptooey to the person who had to get snarky to an 81 year old lady. Not nice.

@Love my grandkids.  I'm sure that poster didn't realize that the OP has a disability.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment