Respected Contributor

Re: Dancing in the kitchen......I still do!

Mostly on weekends when I do a lot of cooking for the week! Oh yea i got led zep, aerosmith, eric clapton revved up and im all over it. My young adults just roll their eyes and make suggestions for newer artists, which some i do love! My grandaughter loves r&b and some disney dance music, so i let loose with her! Im also a car dancer and got my tunes turned allll the way up, rocking out. Love music!
Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't believe it when I just saw your thread!...You sound so much like me!...I love to dance and have also found it a wonderful form of exercise!...I love music and there is nothing that makes me happier than letting loose and dancing up a storm!...So, no, it would not be unusual at all, if you lived next door to me, to hear my home filled with music and seeing a woman gyrating inside her home and even outside at times!...Anyone is welcome to join me! lol

I have a little secret to share with you...Shhhh, don't tell anyone...lol...I even dance when I'm in any store that is playing a good song...even at the gas station while pumping gas...I can't stay still with most types of music!

I do believe I came out of my Mom's womb dancing my way into this world and I often go into an imaginary state as a dancer on Broadway...one of my fantasies that I carry with me!...Shhhh...another secret! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I'll gladly admit that I prefer cooking at home to eating out, but I'm certainly not so overjoyed that I feel like dancing. Ugh.

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 momcat said:

I'll gladly admit that I prefer cooking at home to eating out, but I'm certainly not so overjoyed that I feel like dancing. Ugh.

That was a very funny response and ty for giving me a chuckle. I must say that I have always loved to dance, and sometimes even in my car, at a red light, lol.

And ty, OP for a delightful thread.

Valued Contributor

Love to dance to Bruno Mars Uptown Funk and Taylor Swift Shake It Off. I'm a dance machine today!
Respected Contributor

I dance, almost everywhere I go. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

As the old saying goes.... "God respects us when we work, but loves us when we dance". Keep on dancin'!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

Singing and dancing to Broadway show tunes on Accuradio on my Bose Bluetooth speaker gets me through my weekend housework.

Super Contributor

Reminds me of ""The Big Chill"" when they were all dancing around the kitchen while they were cooking.