Honored Contributor

Re: Dakota Johnson's wrap dress

She is such a lovely young woman....the clothes are ok.  She has the potential to be stunning woman with a powerful presence, but she is choosing a casual relaxed vibe.  

Super Contributor

I actually like the style of the dress, and how it looks on her. However, I do understand some who say it looks too big.  I believe the style is to have a draping effect, and not supposed to fit real close to the body.  The longer sleeves that cover the upper portion of the hand is also a trend, but clearly not for everyone.  She's young enough to pull off trendy looks.  Now, I do not like the black pumps with the dress. and the color of the dress is a tad drab. 

Esteemed Contributor

Drab, washed out color.

Dress is at least one size too big.

She can do better.

Honored Contributor

I like the dress but it probably should be a smaller size.  I love her hair and think she is absolutely beautiful.  She is one of the very few "star children" who I think resemble both her parents and blessed with both their good looks.  Dakota is lovely.  I do enjoy seeing the photos of her with her Mom and her grandmother.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

If the sleeves weren't so long and she would have chosen similar toned shoes, it would look more pulled together. I am just not a fan of light colored dresses paired with dark shoes. 

Honored Contributor

No, not atl all. It does nothing for her, she is a beautiful young woman with a fabulous figure and this does nothing for her at all...

Honored Contributor

I would like it better at knee length and with sleeves hemmed to her wrists. Glad to see an actress dressed more modestly. 

Honored Contributor

The dress has a bathrobe vibe about it. If that is the look she is going for, she definitely accomplished it.😳

Honored Contributor

Not flattering at all and the style frumpy and blah.

Honored Contributor

It looks ill fitting from the waist up.  I don't care for the color at all.