Honored Contributor

Re: Dakota Johnson's wrap dress

Not an exact copy, but G by Giuliana offers a crossover maxi sweater dress.  Nice colors, too.

718-925  HSN     $ 55.68

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I wonder why a girl who is so young and beautiful is covering up with so much fabric? Of course I guess I admire that she isn't playing into the "I wear as little as possible, so everyone knows Im a Saxpot",  but this a dress for a much more "mature" woman, IMO!  Could she be trying to expand past the " shades of Gray" work? 

Not a good stylist, if she used one! 

@Skyegirl21 

Too many young women show way too much skin .... and have little actual sense of style.   

When  you consider it was about 43 degrees that evening, I think it was a pretty good choice.   Does any woman really need to be baring a lot of skin when the temp is in the 40's?

Respected Contributor

I think she looks fabulous. The dress fits as it is supposed to fit -- lots of drape, extended long sleeves, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Who is she and what does she star in?  I don't know her, but I'm not fond of the way the outfit looks on her.  It might look good on someone else.  Maybe it's not suitable as styled for her.  I do like the color though.  I love Winter Whites.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I think she looks fabulous. The dress fits as it is supposed to fit -- lots of drape, extended long sleeves, etc.

That is what I thought.