Respected Contributor

Re: Dakota Johnson At Toronto Film Festival

Dakota looks lovely in the green gown.

I hate the black gown on her. I think it's ugly.

I think she's the spitting image of Don Johnson. I really don't see any of Melanie Griffith in her at all.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Yes I'm looking at you & everybody else.  Making sure everyone is behaving themselves. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I still watch reruns of Nash Bridges

Never understood what he saw in M. Griffin, or whatever her name is

Respected Contributor

I think she looks like her Dad.

As far as the dresses go, they are nice enough dresses but she doesn't look real comfortable wearing them.  I wouldn't either.  I disagree as far as the black dress not fitting her bodice properly and thus not appearing busty enough.  Good grief.  Who would want to see all that?  Pushed up and squished out?  I think she looks fine.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I love the green more than the black. Am not sure the bodice of the black one even goes with the skirt, regardless of who wears it. I do wonder how she wears either of them without tripping on the hem...both seem way too long to actually be worn for anything other than posing and standing still.
Honored Contributor

The black bodice is completely sheer!  You can see the entire breast - too much.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac: Back at Yaevil-eye-pin-flat - Edited.jpgWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Dakota is beautiful.  She does look like her dad.

I don't care for either of those gowns though.  

Honored Contributor

I like the green dress, but the black one; not so much.  It looks like one of those Pnina Tornai underwear dresses on SYTTD.

I'll chime in and say I think Dakota looks just like her father.  Occasionally she makes a face that reminds me of her mother, but she looks very much like her dad.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just saw "The Peanut Butter Falcon" - the film, and the acting in it are really good- Dakota isa  good actress!

We were comenting on how nice it was to see an actress with natural breasts (though there was no nudity) She is a natural beauty and that is very refreshing-

I love both dresses, and having had huge breasts since the age of 11, I enjoy seeing the black gown on someone not so burdened as I !!!!!

I urge you all to see this movie, it is simply, an uplifting, feel good trip to the movies!