Honored Contributor

I saw your thread and typed out a long response only to get a message that the discussion wasn't active.

Apparently, Q wasn't happy about your thread being about an item from the competition? If they are going to start doing that, this board is going to go downhill fast.

Anyhow, in case you didn't know, their sizing runs one size smaller than Q sizing. For instance, a Q medium is a 10/12, their medium is an 8/10.

I'm consider ordering, but haven't seen it presented or really checked it out. I thought it was a knit, not a sweater.

Hope you enjoy.

Frequent Contributor

Ha - Thanks so much for responding. There was a thread about the Iman TS that no one deleted that is still active so I am unsure why they felt the need to delete mine. I tried twice to post about the sweater and both were deleted. Kind of ridiculous! Thanks for the info. on sizing. I will stick with the medium! It is a really cute top. They call it a sweater, but I do think it is more of a knit fabric.

Honored Contributor

There is no rhyme or reason for the poofs sometimes. I've had it happen to me a number of times.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you talking about the special ""over there""?

Frequent Contributor

Yes - we are discussing that special, but we have to be very, very quiet about it. Someone will get upset.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no -- why did I have to see this? That top is so good looking in the camel!

Super Contributor

I don't think we are allowed to talk about "specials" there anymore.

In light of the new board standards and crackdowns, it does not surprise me now that they will no longer allow postings on other products from other stores or channels.

They have always deleted codes and other stuff like links but I think now it is going to be more strict. No mention allowed of specials anywhere else.

Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Daisypap said:

Yes - we are discussing that special, but we have to be very, very quiet about it. Someone will get upset.

yes shhhhhhh. lol

Frequent Contributor

Looks like they deleted the other thread devoted to this topic. That one lasted about an hour before they found it!

Kind of silly QVC.

Honored Contributor

Well I just ordered it in the royal. I had a $5.00 credit and I'll definitely send the card in to get the magazine refund so that's another $8.00 off.