Valued Contributor
It depends. In Manhattan, I wouldt look twice. Because the only rule to fashion there is “there are no rules”. Women make up their own fashion & decide what’s @chic” for any occasion. She would look right in step with everyone.
But out I. The suburbs; women seem to dress somewhat more conservative yet youthfull for their age. Not trying to look like their 20 & 30 something g daughters!
Valued Contributor
It depends. In Manhattan, I wouldt look twice. Because the only rule to fashion there is “there are no rules”. Women make up their own fashion & decide what’s “chic” for any occasion. She would look right in step with everyone.
But out in The suburbs; women seem to dress somewhat more conservative yet youthfull for their age. Not trying to look like their 20 & 30 something g daughters!
Honored Contributor

Blues shout at each other, and it is very hard to match them. The nice thing about denim is, you don't have to..it is a very forgiving fabric, and looks better with some contrast

Valued Contributor

She is in great shape so more power to her.  She is letting her hair go natural and more should do that including myself.  If she was trying too hard her hair would be too dark or something.  Outfit is cute but rolled too  high for my taste.  I like a smaller roll.

I should try and dress more hip sometimes.  

Valued Contributor

She is wearing flats too.  If she were wearing some outrageous shoe it would be different.   It is her glasses that gives me a chuckle but outfit I see on anyone.

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor
No, I think it’s fine but really dislike an all denim look. A white or striped/checked shirt and different glasses would look great!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus

No, that isn’t a “young only” look. It is really more of a classic look though the turned up hem is not done well on the jeans.

Young only looks are often just really bad looks and I figure the young don’t know any better. lol

Frequent Contributor
YES! Matching denim would be even worse!!
Honored Contributor

Re: DRESSING TOO YOUNG

[ Edited ]

I think this is a picture posed for a magazine ad and does not at all look like someone out to actually walk her dog. Jewelry, makeup, hair , perfect outfit - but the poor dog probably peed on the floor waiting for her to take him out.